Thursday, December 13, 2012

Transmog with the Lorewalkers tabard, Part 1

I chose to start with the Lorewalkers faction first since they're the easiest to get to exalted. In a few short hours you can go from neutral to exalted and get your sweet tabard! Then you're on your way to matching it with your awesome transmog ;).

Cloth: 

Cloth wearers are very lucky as they have SO MANY robes available to transmog! My mail-wearing shaman is pretty jealous sometimes :P. I think the details of this robe and the staff fit great with the tabard


 This is a little more simple than the previous cloth set. I like how the colors are all similar: Black, red/orange, and gold/cream.
 Shoulders: Nightsky Mantle; Chest: Cindercloth Robe; Hands: Heavy Linen Gloves; Waist: Gossamer Belt; Feet: Fire Striders; Staff: Bloodfire Greatstaff.

Leather:

Okay, so, I had a difficult time getting an attractive leather set together! I'm pretty picky about making items match perfectly, right down to the same shade. I eventually came up with this nice set that could work for monks and druids (sorry rogues :P). If anyone can put together another leather set just let me know :).

Next time I will show the Lorewalker tabard transmogged with mail and plate sets (I'm super excited with what I came up with :P).

No comments:

Post a Comment